Join us for our first L&H CE Day – December 10, 2020 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
No Test. Attendance all day is approved for NC 7 hrs. General CE Credits.
Registration Fee per Course: Member: $30, Non Member: $60
Class time – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (lunch break noon – 1:00 pm)
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm – Warren Coble will teach Medicare, Medicaid, and LTC Revisited # 72163 3 hrs. General CE
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Cole Tucker will teach Business Life and Health Exposures #213355 4 hrs. General CE
Webinar Participation Details
- Polling questions to confirm your presence such as “What is your favorite color?” will pop up on your screen during the classes. You must answer all questions to receive credit for classes.
- You can attend our Webinar on your computer or laptop.
- If you wish to participate via phone or other mobile device – you MUST use the appropriate app OR YOU WILL RECEIVE NO CREDIT. Download the free GoToWebinar app from the App Store or Google Play.
Cancellations or requests to transfer a registration fee to another class must be submitted in writing. Written requests received within 7 business days of program:
- 50% processing fee to cancel
- 25% processing fee to transfer to another class.
Written requests received in excess of 7 business days will incur no penalty.
No refund for registrants that do not show up. No penalty for the substitution of one person for another.
Please be prepared to enter your NPN before continuing.
Need to lookup your NPN or view your transcript for classes taken or needed?
Click Here for assistance finding your NPN.
Sheryl Chasse, 804-486-4221 firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Technical/Website questions: Kim Bishop, 919-247-4045 email@example.com.