Job Seekers - looking for an opportunity?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
American Hardware & Lumber Insurance, located in Cornelius, NC, is seeking qualified and experienced individuals to join our growing organization. At AHLI, we are always looking to hire talented individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career. Everyone who works at AHLI plays a key role in the growth and success of our organization.
The Wholesale Account Manager position requires someone who is a team player to support the wholesale book of business by providing efficient and accurate administration of the new business and renewal process. This position provides technical expertise and administrative support for the wholesale team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account management. Additional duties include but are not limited to preparing quotes and binders, policy checking for accuracy, managing endorsement requests, providing timely and accurate customer service to retail agents, and any other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial insurance experience
- Insurance license
- Basic understanding of insurance coverages, forms, and processes
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks
- PC proficient: Excel, Word, and Agency Management Systems (i.e., Applied/Epic)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
AHLI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- PPO Medical
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Paid time off: Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
Join a company with a history dedicated to providing superior products and services to customers and opportunities for its employees to learn and grow. We can’t wait to meet you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact Carla Breisch to learn more about this opportunity.