Thank You Members
New Agency Members
- Covenant Insurance Partners
- SRI Insurance Solutions
- Jeff West Insurance
Renewing Agency Members
- Coastline Insurance
- CIA Insurance of Elizabeth City
- Towne Insurance – Kinston, NC
New Action Partner
- Live Oak Bank – Silver
- UIG Insurance Group – Auxiliary
- Iroquois South – Auxiliary
- J M Wilson – Silver
Exercise Caution When Using the E&S Market
Most agencies would not achieve the success they have without effective and diligent use of the Excess & Surplus Lines (E&S) market. Whether the market is hard, soft, or somewhere in between, it entertains varied exposures and plays a vital role in insuring high property values and risks wanting extremely high liability limits.
Using the E&S marketplace presents some significant challenges and issues that can raise the potential for an increase in the agency’s E&O exposure. It is critical to develop the appropriate processes to handle them.
Select the title for the full article.
Postings are free for PIA members.
From PIA National
In the event of cyber business interruption, insurance covers loss and costs in excess of normal operating expenses required to maintain the business and restore operations.
PIA National is happy to introduce the PIA 401(k) Program. It is a turn-key, low-cost solution for agency owners and their employees and performs over 90% of administrative tasks by becoming your retirement department support team.
The PIA 401(k) Plan provides what employees want and what independent agents need to deliver it, in an efficient and cost-effective way.
In an increasingly virtual world, it’s critical that you know how to build relationships online. That’s why PIA National has launched its latest member benefit, The Agent Experience.
"We’ve built this tool to expand your views about building relationships in a virtual world—and to provide access to resources that will help."
Exclusive PIA member Session on Customer Retention and Growth
Speaker, Chris Paradiso (Paradiso Financial and Insurance Services) will present “The Path to Agency Growth? It's All About Customer Retention”
Discussion will include:
- The role technology plays in improving customer communications, cross-selling, up-selling
- Identifying how clients feel about your agents, your carriers and their insurance
- Examples of solutions that can make a difference
- It pays to shut up and listen to your clients, and what to do about what you hear
- The importance of knowing your customer base, including what makes a good customer and how they mesh with your brand
- The digital imperative—from onboarding to servicing customers
Register for an interactive session:
March 23, 2023: https://bit.ly/3FlNfur
”Don't wait until February to start living in January."
Anthony T. Hincks