We are gearing up for another Annual Conference on August 24-25, 2022!
Exhibitor Booths are currently SOLD OUT.
Please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
in joining our Wait List.
There will be only 29 booths available for this event; making early registration a must if you want to participate.
Benton Convention Center
301 W. Fifth Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
We have reserved a block of rooms for all days of the conference.
Be sure to tell reservations you are attending the Professional Insurance Agents of North Carolina Conference Trade Show.
The Winston Salem Marriott
425 N Cherry Street
Winston Salem, NC 27101
Agent Attendance PIA of North Carolina markets their Conference to NC agents throughout the state. We anticipate approximately 125 agency personnel to attend each day; in addition other participants should be in attendance for an approximate total attendance of 175 each day.
Door Prizes/Giveaways If you would like us to announce your door prize winners at lunch either day, just let us know after the coffee break.
Upon request, a copy of attendees contact information can be sent to you a few days before the conference or a final list, after the conference. Please use this information responsibly by limiting your communications to sharing your company’s products and services with our attendees.
Exhibit Fee, Size and Inclusions Fees to exhibit in the Trade Show are as follows:
- Registration is $850.00 for both days; PIA Action Partners exhibit for free and PIA Auxiliary Members cost is $800.
- The exhibit area includes 8'x8' curtained booth space, one 6-ft draped table and two chairs.
- Banners are allowed, but are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Please keep in mind; NOTHING MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE WALLS.
- You may want to consider a door prize to be given away at your booth.
Exhibit Location During the registration process, exhibitors will select their top three booth location preferences. Actions Partners receive priority location selection, followed by Auxiliary Members, and all others based on receipt of payment date. PIANC does reserve the right to re-assign area location.
Exhibit Set up, Take Down, Restrictions and Regulations
- Exhibit Area set up first day of conference Wednesday, August 24, 2022 9:00 am - NO EARLIER.
- Please see General Information section of the conference website for detailed agenda.
- Take down, if leaving Wednesday, is at 2:00 pm and if staying for Thursday take down is 10:30 AM.
Trade Show Schedule
Wednesday August 24
Attendee Registration 8:00 am
Continental Breakfast 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Trade Show set up - 9:00 am – NOT Earlier
Class 8:30 am - 11:30 am – CE Classes
Lunch 11:30 am - 12:00 pm (Lunch will continue through trade fair time)
Trade Show 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Class 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – CE Classes
Thursday August 25
Attendee Registration 8:00 am
Trade Show 8:00 am – 10:30 am (Exhibitor Attendance is optional)
Breakfast 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Class 8:30 am – 11:30 am – CE Classes
Awards Lunch 11:30 am -12:30 pm –
- Tony Curti, PIA National President
- Installation of Officers and Board Members
- Agent of the Year Presentation
Class 12:30 – 3:30 – CE Class