We are gearing up for another Annual Conference and we hope that you and your company will join us August 14-15, 2019!
There will be only 40 booths available for this event; making early registration a must if you want to participate.
Hotel Information The hosting facility has a block of rooms available for all days of the conference. Be sure to tell reservations you are attending the Professional Insurance Agents of North Carolina Conference Trade Show.
The Village Inn Event Center
6205 Ramada Drive
Clemmons, NC 27012
Agent Attendance PIA of North Carolina markets their Conference to NC agents throughout the state. We anticipate approximately 200 agency personnel to attend each day; in addition other participants should be in attendance for an approximate total attendance of 245 each day.
Door Prizes/Giveaways If you would like us to announce your door prize winners at lunch either day, just let us know after the coffee break.
A copy of attendees contact information with be sent to you a few days before the conference and again a few days after the conference. Please use this information responsibly by limiting your communications to sharing your company’s products and services with our attendees.
Exhibit Fee, Size and Inclusions Fees to exhibit in the Trade Show are as follows:
- Registration is $850.00 for both days; PIA Action Partners exhibit for free.
- The exhibit area includes one 6-ft draped table and a chair.
- Banners are allowed, but are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Please keep in mind; NOTHING MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE WALLS.
- You may want to consider a door prize to be given away at your booth.
Exhibit Location The location will be on a “first come” basis. Actions Partners receive priority location selection. PIANC does reserve the right to re-assign area location.
Exhibit Set up, Take Down, Restrictions and Regulations
- Exhibit Area set up is 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM the day before the conference and 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM on the first day of conference.
- Trade Show Exhibits should be open during non-class times of the conference. Please see General Information section of the conference website for detailed agenda.
- Take down may begin after 2:00 PM on the last day of the conference.
- For those Vendors that have a mobile display, there are 9×9 double doors at end of large ballroom for your mobile display to be brought in by vehicle.
Exhibition area must be clear of ALL exhibits by end of conference on the last day. No screws, nails or bracing wire may be attached to walls or floors. Combustible oils or gases are not permitted. Any property damaged or destroyed by the exhibiting firm must be replaced in its original condition at the exhibiting firm’s expense. PIANC reserves the right to prohibit or require the removal of any display or exhibit or any part of an exhibit which it deems not suitable or in accordance with these regulations or in accordance with acceptable professional ethics or for other reason deemed necessary or appropriate by PIANC. PIANC reserves the right to make such other rules as is necessary to ensure the success of the Trade Show. All exhibits shall conform in all respects to applicable safety, health and fire codes of the County and the State of North Carolina and hosting facility.
Show Decorator and Drayage Service Free wifi is available from the hotel. Additional furniture will be available through the hosting facility. If you need access to electricity or any other special needs, you must let PIANC know at least two weeks in advance. These services are provided by hosting facility, will not be available unless requested, and there may be a charge for some additional services.
Exhibit Registration and Registration of Individual Exhibit Personnel
- Registration provides the exhibitor name badge, Continental Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments that are served during the conference.
- Registration allows up to two (2) exhibit personnel per booth. Additional exhibitors allowed for $100/exhibitor.
- Exhibitors wanting to attend the Education Sessions must contact Kim Bishop at email@example.com or 919-247-4045 and pay any appropriate fees that apply.
ADA Policy In accordance with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we ask all exhibitors to advise us of any disability and any requests for accommodation to that disability. Please submit your request as far as possible in advance of the convention, but at least four weeks prior to the convention. Service animals are welcome.
Security and Insurance Neither PIANC, the staff, officers and directors of the Association, the employees or members thereof, nor their representative will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibiting Company, the Exhibiting Company’s employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the Exhibit Registration and Contract. The Exhibiting Company, on signing the Registration, expressly agrees to indemnify same against any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. The hosting facility will use reasonable care in providing security in the Trade Show. However, PIANC does not insure the property of the exhibitor and/or the exhibiting firm.
Confirmation & Communication Confirmation of registration and all updates will be sent via email. General questions about the Trade Show should be directed to: Jim Kennedy, 704 534-2338. For Technical/Website questions: Kim Bishop, 919-247-4045.
Cancellation Policy A request to cancel exhibit space must be received via email by PIANC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of exhibit space on or after fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the event will result in no refund. No refund will be given for no-shows.