Professional Insurance Agents of North Carolina is an association positioned to meet the needs of all insurance agencies. We understand that the industry is changing, and we are willing and excited to change with it. Our goal is to enhance the members’ ability to prosper, to represent the members’ interests and to identify and address consumers’ needs.
A partnership between PIANC and your agency can protect your agency’s legislative interests, provide potential markets, equip you with agency management tools, offer quality continuing education at discounted prices/ free, offer the most competitive E&O rates and the broadest coverage available. We keep your success as our goal.
We invite you to look us over, ask questions, and join us as we work together to make the Agency Marketing System in North Carolina stronger and better.
When you become a member of PIA NC, you also become a member of PIA National and receive benefits from both memberships including:
- Educational classes
- CPIA classes at member rates
- Discounts on other classes throughout the year
- Discounted registration at Annual Convention.
- Access to E&O insurance through Utica National Insurance and other admitted and non-admitted carriers
- Access to umbrella and cyber liability coverage
- Access to Attune
- Web based quoting / binding for BOP, WC, Excess Liability
- “A” Rated
- Normal BOP classes and will write coastal (with wind 1,000 ft from water)
- Direct contract – submit paperwork for appointment
- PIA Members get higher commissions
- 15% commission on BOP and Excess
- 12% commission on WC (10% renewal)
- Access to various markets
- PIA Market Access Program with InsureZone
- Help with Agency Management systems, Rating systems, Agency Agreement reviews, ACORD forms end user license.
- Trade Fairs
- PIA Branding program
- PIA will work on your behalf to address legislative issues facing our industry
- Up to date Covid 19 resources and guidelines